* Membership is billed annually at a cost of $220 (GST Inc).
Who we are
BIIA is a not for profit association that advances and supports professionals who want to:
- Learn more about innovative economic, business and community development strategies;
- Accelerate the growth of towns, regions and industry sectors;
- Accelerate sustainable growth for business owners and entrepreneurs.
What we do for our members
The BIIA website allows access to leading global and national reviews, reports, data and studies relevant to the interests of the association.
Members are informed about local and global conferences and webinars.
BIIA representation available to members within all states and territories
The BIIA membership and Board of Management include internationally recognised and awarded practitioners. We are all keen to collaborate and share experiences with new and established members, operating within the business acceleration and incubation industry.
An annual Business Innovation and Incubation forum is planned to meet the expressed needs of members; providing an opportunity to discuss, debate and learn more about innovative roles and opportunities for incubation in building local economies.
BIIA involvement with the Annual Small Business Development Conference will continue.
BIIA is well connected locally and globally to provide fast access to best practice programs, leaders, incubators, accelerator programs and collegiate relationships with respected associations in Asia, Pacific, United States and Europe.
Connect and contribute via BIIA Face Book and the BIIA Blog
BIIA keeps abreast of the achievements, aspirations and needs of our membership and the industry more broadly. Board members represent the declared interests of members to local, state and federal governments to influence policy and program development.
Contact us for more information : email@example.com
BIIA membership will benefit:
- Managers and consultants engaged with incubation, co working spaces, local economic development programs, and technology and innovation start-ups;
- Local government economic development managers;
- Place-making and main street development practitioners
- Educators of entrepreneurs and small business;
- Venture investors;
- Local, State and Federal Government stakeholders
If you wish to benefit from direct access to professional information and experience, be part of our members’ forum and tap into the knowledge shared among global incubation networks, then we welcome you!
To become a BIIA member please contact us for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
BIIA is a national organisation supporting professionals interested in business incubation and strategies that encourage innovation for industry and regions. Find out more about our network today.