BIIA is a national not for profit association that advances and supports professionals who want to:
- Learn about innovative economic, business and community development strategies
- Accelerate the growth of towns, regions and industry sectors
- Create and manage viable business incubation programs
Your Board Members
- Lyn Hay, BIIA Board Member, Adelaide Business Hub
- Amanda Kenyon, BIIA Director Membership: Amanda Kenyon Consulting
- David Williamson, BIIA Acting Chair: Chief Executive Officer, Melbourne Innovation Centre
- Mark Corrie, BIIA Board Member: Chief Executive Officer, Western Business Accelerator & Centre for Excellence
- Julian Webb, BIIA Board Member: Managing Director, Creeda Projects: Consultant, World Bank InfoDev Program
- Pauline deVries, BIIA Board Member: PJ BizConnect
- Vicki Brown, BIIA Board Member: Albany Business Centre
This message is only visible to admins.
Problem displaying Facebook posts. Backup cache in use.PPCA Error: Due to Facebook API changes it is no longer possible to display a feed from a Facebook Page you are not an admin of. The Facebook feed below is not using a valid Access Token for this Facebook page and so has stopped updating.
BIIA is a national organisation supporting professionals interested in business incubation and strategies that encourage innovation for industry and regions. Find out more about our network today.